Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Momma's dream kitchen

As most of you know, I'm an avid home cook and amateur chef. Well my friends, I'm happy to announce that after living in our bungalow for 5 years, it's finally time to renovate the kitchen!
I plan on journaling the entire experience (oh lord:S) but for now, I'm sharing my inspirational pics and a few of my favourite design elements that I'm including in this DIY Reno!

Here is a picture I found on Pinterest that includes all the elements of my dream kitchen! White cabinets, light white and grey granite, stainless steel apron sink and commercial grade faucet, chrome pendants lights, light grey walls, dark wood floors and stainless steel appliances! 


At Rona, I chose my glass and marble backslash, Cambria Quartz countertop (low maintenance but $$$) with white cabinets that have a thermo plastic finish for easy cleaning! I'm in love with the monochromatic tones!

Bought my Kraus faucet and apron sink on Amazon for half the price that Home Depot was selling it for! And I used ebates to get 2% back in cash!
Here are some pictures of the existing mess of a kitchen.... Stay tuned my friends... Stay tuned!





1 comment:

  1. Love your inspiration kitchen. Looking foward to seeing your fab new reno!

    ReplyDelete