Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Breast massage ever!

NOT a typo, the best present you can give to yourself while you are learning to breastfeed is a breast massage. Especially if you have blocked ducts. I felt like a million bucks after I had this done.

I was getting massaged regularly during my pregnancy at "Anna Belanger", the most renown women's massage clinic in Ottawa! They specialize in prenatal massage, baby massage and general women's health massage. I feel like it should be a mandatory service for all pregnant women. Words can not explain the rejuvenating feeling it brings!

The staff there are lovely, the atmosphere is peaceful and the location is great!

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment