Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting good at leaving the house

I don't care how old your new born is.... GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ASAP!
It can get so boring and depressing to stay at home all day. Um, no wonder women get post partum depression. Go out and get some fresh air, it's so good for your body, mind and spirit!

Yes, people will stop you "He is so cute, can I see?" ( Yes you can, BUT DON'T TOUCH!!!).
Yes, people will judge you "He is too young to be out" (This isn't the year 1815, times- they are a changing!)

The best feeling of all is the little voice inside your head that is saying "You go girl, you just had a baby 10 days ago and look at you pretending to be an expert mom and all!" haha

My words of encouragement to all new moms, is please... just go outside! You won't regret it!

Oh right! The whole point of this post was to say that I am getting pretty good at leaving the house! You have to have your stuff packed, the baby strapped in the car seat and of course, don't forget to look presentable :)
I went to Metro with Little V all by myself today. It was a very successful trip! Thanks V


~C

No comments:

Post a Comment