Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Our wheels

As I mentioned before, Little V and I ride the City Select, from Baby Jogger (~$550). It was a toss up between this and the Vista (~$725), which is a bit more expensive. We put this on our Babies R Us Registry and ask for our friends to buy gift cards to help us purchase it.

We love it! It's a sturdy and smooth ride, and offers many options and combinations! I also like that you can have 2 seats to it, the basket below is very large and it's quite easy to open and fold. Right now, I am using the frame with the car seat (Image #10). To use the car seat, you need to purchase the retrofitted bar (according the the type of car seat you have, mine is the Graco Snugride 35), which costs about $75.





Because there is no space to put your drink, I just purchased this tray on Amazon.ca ! I can't wait to use it. I'll let you know if it does the trick. After reading reviews, apparently the Baby Jogger specific trays are not strong enough to hold the beverages and are quite expensive (~$50). This Skip Hop Grab & Go Stroller Organizer costs around $25. I love that you can put 2 drinks and that the little iPhone case zips right off!
Now I'm ready for Strollercize!
~C






No comments:

Post a Comment