Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Free Activities: Starr Gymnastics


Yesterday I went to the free Baby meet up at Starr Gymnastics on Lancaster Rd.
It was such a fun adventure for V who is starting to walk along things and crawling like a champ!

Starr Gymnastics has a few different free playgroups around the city for different age groups. We visited the Lancaster Rd location on Wednesday at 12:30 pm for babies under 12 months. There's also a playgroup for kids between 1-5. Check their website for their most up to date schedule for all locations. 

It was nice to talk to some new moms (and dads!). Actually, it's a great place for dads to be active with baby. We hung out on the trampolines, slid down the slides and crawled around to meet new faces. It was nice to meet lots of babes that were the same age and developmental stage as V.

V fell in love with one of the friendly instructors and wouldn't let her go! Between all the hugs and smiles, I must admit, I was a bit jealous. The staff are so friendly and warm, that you feel right at home.

I must give a shout out to a mommy I met, who was in a wheel chair looking after her 10 month old. What a trooper. Being a mom is hard enough and seeing her be so independent and getting things done in her own way was truly remarkable. It reminded me how amazing women are and how I am so proud to be a woman :)

Ladies- please give yourselves a pat on the back for being awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment