Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Organized Momma = Relaxed Momma


Well, as most of you know, I've been working during maternity leave which means lots of traveling and time spent away from little man.

I'm lucky to have lots of family that look after V when I'm away. But, preparing for a business trip, means not only do I have to pack for myself, but I also need to get V packed for sleepovers at Granda or Grandpa's house. My husband's schedule is all over the place, so he can't look after V while he is working.

I'm leaving on a trip to Toronto this week, and then meet up with the family on Friday! So this means I'm packing my suitcase, V's sleep over stuff and V's Toronto stuff!! Must get organized and what better way than with lists!

V's schedule is now completely changed so I needed to update it. I like using my nice stationary for this . It's clean, neat and cute. Yes, I own stationary and I'm sad that I don't get to use it often :(

Do you go to work with a young baby at home? What's your method to stay sane? Please your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment