Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shhh... in the library

I m bringing it back old school!

It was a very humbling experience when I got my first library card.The library is a great place to visit when you have a little one. You can rent free DVDs and books of course ;)

The Ottawa Libraries also have "Babytime" which is really fun for kids!

Babytime: Stories, rhymes and songs for babies and a parent or caregiver. 0-18 months. Registration not required / Contes, rimes et chansons pour les bébés et un parent ou gardien. 0-18 mois. Inscription non requise.

No comments:

Post a Comment