Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy V Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! xox

Valentine's Day is such a great time of the year to remember our loved ones. It's a great time to do crafts, baking, flower arrangements, correspondence and buy gifts too. 

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I decided to do a little photo shoot with little man because it had been a while. Enjoy :)

In the background he is destroying the things hanging on the wall!! hahaha

This picture kills me! He's such a little man model.




No comments:

Post a Comment