Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mom hair

So, for some crazy reason, when you get pregnant or officially become a mom... All you feel like doing is reinventing yourself.
After all, you are now a new version of yourself.

So, I've been toying with the idea of chopping my long youthful hair off. Since I'm in Montreal, sans-V, why not treat myself. And... Voila!

So far I really like it. Let's see how it looks after I wash and style it myself. I got large bangs too, but I need to get used to them first before I make the reveal!

Have a good weekend guys and gals and don't forget that tomorrow is Daylight Savings! Yahoo! That means one more extra hour of uninterrupted sleep for momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment