Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I know... not more mommy and baby stuff

Guilty... when you are on mat leave, that's your life 100% of the day, so why not cherish it!

I decided not to change my "About me" because having a baby shouldn't change who you are, it's just you with a whole new appendage. You need to learn how to care for it, clean it, feed it and love it unconditionally. Some things are easy (like loving it, cuddling it and kissing it), other things aren't!

"How does she have the time to do this?" Truth is I don't. Little V (a.k.a Victor) is sleeping in his swing right now. When you have a brain that runs on overdrive, you need to fulfill its every dying wish. I must explore every idea that I come up with, in case I hit jackpot and become super successful from it! That's an entrepreneurs mantra.

Because, like you other moms, time is precious... so this blog will contain short posts of places and things that I will be encountering with Little V while I am on maternity leave. Inspired by my sisters blog, I will talk about baby/stroller friendly places and activities available in Ottawa. If you have content you would like to share, please do!

Lets do this!
~ C


No comments:

Post a Comment