Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Movies for mommies!

If you feel like you need to go out and treat yourself to a movie, but can't find a sitter, Movies for mommies is a really great experience!
Go to their site to find out how they lower the volume, increase the lighting and offer baby friendly services and freebies.

Mark your calendars! On March 21, they are offering a 2 for 1 discount! They will be playing PARENTAL GUIDANCE. So bring a friend/mommy to join you :)

See you there!
~C

RAINBOW CINEMA ST. LAURENT CENTRE

St. Laurent Shopping Centre, 1200 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, Ontario
Tel: (613) 688-0685

SCREENINGS
Every Thursday 1:00PM, Doors open 12:30PM
TICKETS
Adults $8.00. No charge for infants (0-12 months).
PARKING:
Free parking at Shopping Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment