Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Healthy Meals in minutes

Obviously, it's important to keep eating healthy after you give birth, especially if you are breastfeeding.
It can be hard to prepare healthy meals when you have no time because of the little one.
The good news is that if you buy prepared produce like sliced mushrooms and cleaned spinach, it can save you tones of prep time for your meals.

Here's a picture of a 5 min stir fry I made one night using kale, mushroom, onion, pepper and zucchini!
I popped some salmon in the oven and boiled water for couscous. Not a complicated meal, but it's still balanced and took no time!


No comments:

Post a Comment