Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

St-Laurent Mall

Recently Joe Fresh opened at St-Laurent Mall, which is super exciting!
Great clothes, good fabrics, great style and good price.

I went on the grand opening day and let me tell you... STROLLER TRAFFIC JAM!
They did not account for all the moms that will be shopping that day. The isles were a bit tight and barely fit a stroller. They may reevaluate their situation ;)

The staff at Second Cup were very helpful when I asked for a glass of hot water to warm up a bottle. Their seating area is also nice to take a break.

Take note that elevators are next to Pandora... a bit hard to find if you ask me!

Recommend Baby washrooms upstairs near the food court. Newly renovated and very comfortable :)

Baby Stores to visit:
Joe Fresh
Gymboree
Children's Place
Mexx Kids
GAP kids/baby
Souris Mini
Toys R Us/ Baby's R Us
Sears
The Bay


F.Y.I. Little V rides in the City Select from Baby Jogger. He loves it so far :) Glides really nicely and folds out/in with a breeze! It is a bit wide, and we often bump the large rear wheels... we will get used to this  very soon!

Ok- baby's crying! Gotta go!
~C



No comments:

Post a Comment