Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

My top 5 "Don't Need" must haves

So, every mom has a list of stuff they hope to receive as gifts, but because stores like Baby's R Us don't cary the cute/original/organic baby apparel, it's hard to know without a registry!

Here are my top 10 items:
- Leather bib (I found mine at 3 little monkeys)
- Sock Monkey
- Beatrix Potter Royal Doulton Plate set (found a set at Costco for an awesome deal!)
- Anything in Muslin... Cotton blanket and changing station mattress cover (bought at Fab Baby Gear)
- Manduca Baby Carrier (Found at the Extraordinary Baby Shoppe and Milkface)

What are your Don't Need Must Haves? I would love to know!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment