Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Car Seats: So many rules

V is now almost 9 months, and I decided to change his car seat because I don't want to use the bucket anymore since he is getting a bit heavy for me.
Now, it's starting the get cold and there are so many rules with babies not supposed to be wearing snow suits in car seats. But what do you do when it's -30 degrees out? I found a nice thin and warm one piece suits from Columbia. It may not pass the test, but for me it's a good compromise.

All the rage is in The Diono! They are safe, sleek, comfortable, easy to clean and the best part is that they can be used until about 40 lbs or so. You never need another car seat again! They are quite tall for rear facing, so they don't fit in all cars. We have a Murano and it fit just fine. I like that they are not bulky, so you can actually fit 3 in a row in your back seat if needed. (OMG! Can you imagine?!! hahaha)

The only thing I am not crazy about is how V's head tilts forward when he fall asleep :( Other than that, no complaints!

What's your favourite seat or suit for your little one? Do you have any of these items? What's your feedback?


The Diono Radian®RXT in Cobalt







No comments:

Post a Comment