Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

My little parrot! So appropriate because he loves his own voice ;)
Can you guess what I'll be for Halloween?

I feel bad, this year I didn't have a chance to carve a pumpkin with V ( although technically , it's not too late!).

But I did manage to finally make these ghoulish finger cookies last night. I have been longing to attempt making these, but I am not as confident in the kitchen when it comes to baking. Because of my "Off Road Cooking" style, I tend not to stick to recipes and do my own thing. As you know, baking is a science, and you just can't deviate from the instructions!
I was very happy with the way the cookies turned out, although there was lots of butter in this recipe which made the fingers chubby when they came out of the oven. They sort of lost their shape. I will know for next time!

Creepy butter cookie fingers with bloody almond nail. They taste really good!



No comments:

Post a Comment