Are you looking for a funny and useful mom blog?

Good, you came to the right place!Hi, my name is Chantal Sarkisian and I am a new mom who had a sweet baby boy named Victor in Feb 2013. Join me on this blog to follow my new mommy journey while I am on my maternity leave. I'll ramble quickly about all the random thoughts that go through my head when I am feeding in the middle of the night, or trying to put my son to sleep. I'll also blog about my favourite things, give you helpful tools, and explore activities to do (mostly in the Ottawa region) with kids and maybe some product reviews too! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Living large… as a guest blogger





Some of my passed work
Wow, almost 1 month since my last post. Between Christmas and getting ready for my 2 week family vacation to Mexico, there was NO time to write. Not that I didn't want to, trust me, I have lots of catching up to do.


Oh, ya, before I forget HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This is a small post, to make me feel better about myself. Hahaha

I submitted an article about "how to choose a makeup artist" for your wedding for an engagement and lifestyle blog for Engaged Diamond Studio. Yep, I'm also a part time makeup artist, I've had my own small business for almost 6 years now. For those curious minds, here is the link to Me2Morph and my Facebook page.
I have also been asked to do some writing about being a new mom for the blog as well. Can't wait :)

These are life's small joys, and I'm soaking it all in!

Anything fun happen to you in 2014 yet? Please leave your comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment